I wish to acknowledge the support of the following in the creation of this website:
- All Nunavummiut who appeared in these photographs, thus contributing to the recording of Inuit history and culture.
- The Government of Nunavut Department of Culture and Heritage, in particular Dr. Douglas Stenton, Director, without whom this project would not have been possible.
- Those sponsors who funded Nick Newbery’s Inuit Naming Project in 2014 which finalised the accurate recording of the names of individuals in these pictures, with special thanks to Brent Crooks, VP, NCC Properties Ltd.
Atiilu Real Estate BPO Elks Lodge #570 C&K Services Ltd. Concentric Engineering First Air Inuit Heritage Trust Inc. Kudlik Construction Lawlor Mechanical Livingstone Architect NCC Investment Group Inc. Northern Properties REIT Nunastar Properties Qikiqtani Inuit Association Royal Canadian Legion #168 The Driving Force Nunavut TD Bank Group Tower Arctic Ltd. TNPG
- The research team who helped in the 2014 Inuit Naming Project so that the names of as many individuals as possible could be accurately recorded:
- Iqaluit: Jimmy Akavak, Anne-Marlene Kilabuk
- Pangnirtung: Meeka Mearns, Lena Metuq
- Qikiqtarjuaq: Morris Kuniliusie, Daisy Mosesie, Hanna Nookiguak,
- Taloyoak: Abel Aqqaq, Ellen Ittunga, Mary Ittunga
- Jonathan Hartlen, Computer Informatics Solutions, Nova Scotia, for his technical and photographic support.